Sunday, November 8, 2015

This Is The Easiest Way To Have Cake Whenever You Want

Some people meal plan smoothies; I meal plan cake.

Maitland Quitmeyer for BuzzFeed Life

Cake suits every mood. Bad day at work? Cake. Great day at work? Cake. Nervous about a date? Cake.

Cake suits every mood. Bad day at work? Cake. Great day at work? Cake. Nervous about a date? Cake.

Listening to the Hamilton soundtrack and crying? Cake.

New Line Cinema

But sometimes it's midnight on a Thursday and you get ~that craving~.

But sometimes it's midnight on a Thursday and you get ~that craving~.

food-gifs.com

And say to yourself "I wish there was a way to have All Access 24/7 Cake within arm's reach."

And say to yourself "I wish there was a way to have All Access 24/7 Cake within arm's reach."

NBC


View Entire List ›


via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment