The Republican presidential nominee also doubled down on his statement that President Obama founded ISIS.
Donald Trump said Thursday "it's ok" if he lost the presidential elections because he would go back to "a very good way of life."
In an interview with CNBC, Trump said, "I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I fall in short because I'm somewhat politically correct even though I'm supposed to be the smart one and even though I'm supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it's ok. You know, I go back to a very good way of life. It's not what I'm looking to do. I think we're going to have a victory, but we'll see."
He later said, "at the end, it's either going to work or I'm going to have a very very nice long vacation."
Evan Vucci / AP
He also refused to comment on whether he made a mistake criticizing the Muslim parents of a slain American soldier, saying, "You'll have to define what a mistake means." He said the the controversy about his comments on the Khan family had "been put to bed for a long time."
Source BuzzFeed - Politics http://ift.tt/2b81Cmj
0 comments:
Post a Comment