Thursday, July 14, 2016

People Are Making Fun Of Chris Christie For Maybe Getting Snubbed For Trump's VP

*Charlie Brown music plays.*

Just a few months ago, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie burst on the scene as a enthusiastic surrogate for Donald Trump.

Just a few months ago, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie burst on the scene as a enthusiastic surrogate for Donald Trump.

Mike Segar / Reuters

(Besides the whole is he a hostage or not thing.)

In fact, Christie told MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace he would be a little "bothered" if passed over for the job.

“I’m a competitive person, so I’m not gonna say it won’t bother me if I'm not selected,” he said. “Of course it bothers you a little bit, because if you’re a competitive person like I am and you’re used to winning like I am, again, you don't like coming in second. Ever.”


View Entire List ›



Source BuzzFeed - Politics http://ift.tt/29T9rND

0 comments:

Post a Comment