As the host of Heartland and a frequent fill-in for Bill O’Reilly between 2001 and 2008, the current Ohio governor and presidential candidate offered his take on subjects such as Viagra, celebrity breakups, airports, and spanking celebrities.
Stephen J. Boitano / Associated Press
"Let's talk about Brit Spears."
"Let's talk about Brit Spears. And I'm not sure whether — you know, with her behavior, I'm not sure whether she should be spanked or her parents should be spanked or all of them can be spanked," Kasich said on the O'Reilly Factor on Nov. 10, 2006.
"I mean, she marries this total loser, this total dancing loser. Right? What is the story with this young girl? She had it all and she just flushed it all down the drain."
He later added of Spears, "Forget about her. I've written her off."
David Duprey / AP
Source BuzzFeed - Politics http://ift.tt/1Lu70uE
0 comments:
Post a Comment