Saturday, October 3, 2015

Jeb Bush Said "Stuff Happens" — Here Are His Full Comments And The Context

Asked at a press conference on Friday to respond to comments made by Jeb Bush on gun control, President Obama said, “I don’t even think I have to react to that one.”

On Friday, in South Carolina, a voter asked Jeb Bush about how prayer is no longer allowed in schools, but the first thing that happens after a mass shooting or similar event, is a prayer vigil.

On Friday, in South Carolina, a voter asked Jeb Bush about how prayer is no longer allowed in schools, but the first thing that happens after a mass shooting or similar event, is a prayer vigil.

Sean Rayford / Getty Images

"We're in a difficult time in our country, and I don't think more government is necessarily the answer to this. I think we need to reconnect ourselves with everybody else. It's just — it's very sad to see. But I resist — I had this challenge as governor. We had — look — stuff happens — there's always a crisis. The impulse is to do something, and it's not always the right thing to do."

Here is the video:

youtube.com


View Entire List ›



Source BuzzFeed - Politics http://ift.tt/1YVxnCo

0 comments:

Post a Comment