Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hillary Clinton Looks To Lock Up A Lead On Democrats’ Big Night

And that means Bill Clinton, Katy Perry, and more before Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Martin O’Malley, share the stage at the Jefferson-Jackson dinner Saturday night in Des Moines.

At 5:30 a.m., dozens of Clinton staffers in Iowa woke-up to the sound of Katy Perry. The singer, slated to star on behalf of Clinton at a pre-JJ rally, recorded a robo-call for every member of the state staff:

"Wake-y Wake-y eggs and bakey. It's Katy Perry here," she said in the message. I know it's early, but you know what they say, the early bird gets the votes. So it's a beautiful day here in Iowa and I'm here ready to rally for our firewor​​k Hillary​ I hope I can stand and march with you this afternoon. See you soon!​"


View Entire List ›



Source BuzzFeed - Politics http://ift.tt/1OYSgrW

0 comments:

Post a Comment